The activities of the independent supply of electricity in Ukraine is governed by the following regulations.
- Decree No. 307 “The market rules”
- Decree No. 308 “The market rules "a day ahead" and during the day”
- Decree No. 309 “On the approval of the transmission system code”
- Decree No. 310 "On the approval of the code of distribution systems"
- Electricity Commercial Accounting Code
Decree No. 375 "On approval of the procedure for ensuring the quality standards of power consumption and the provision of compensation to consumers for their non-compliance"
- Decree No. 156 "On approval of the procedure for the settlement of disputes arising between business entities that carry out activities in the field of business and utilities"
- The rules of the day-ahead market and the intraday market
- Decree No. 1469 "On approval of the Licensed conditions for economic activity on the consumption of electricity by the consumer"
- Law of Ukraine on Information
- Law of Ukraine on the electricity market
- Law of Ukraine on the protection of personal data
- Law of Ukraine on Consumer Protection
- Decision No. 312 "On the approval of the rules of the retail electricity market"
- Law of Ukraine on Access to Public Information
- Law of Ukraine on the appeal of citizens